This is another super delicious and very easy recipe. I love maltesers and having them coated in more chocolate and syrup is the ultimate malteser experience!
Difficulty – Very easy
100 grams butter
200 grams dark chocolate
3 tablespoons golden syrup
275 grams crushed digestive biscuits (can be a mix of digestive or rich tea)
250 grams maltesers
100 grams white chocolate.
1. Melt the chocolate, butter and syrup in a large bowl either over a bowl of simmering water or in the microwave.
2. Add your crushed biscuits.
3. Line a tin with greaseproof paper and pour in the mixture.
4. Sprinkle your maltesers over the top and gently press in.
5. Melt your white chocolate and drizzle all over the top.
6. Chill until nice and hard and using a hot knife cut into big chunky slices.
- Rocky Road’s (bakewithclaire.wordpress.com)