- Coconut Chocolate Balls …
- Beers with Breakfast comes to Norwich
- Don’t we all deserve to be treated with dignity?
- Chocolate Mint Tiffins
- Chocca Mocha Cake
- Gluten Free Baking
- Norfolk Black Aberdeen Beef Brisket in Cranberry and Red Wine …
- Norfolk Knobs
- Norfolk Bramley Apple Flapjacks
- Apple and cinnamon hot cross buns …
- Super easy rich fruit cake recipe …
- Gooey Chocolate Brownies – delicious!
- Afternoon Tea Series – Raspberry and Almond Slice
- Afternoon Tea Series – Lavender Shortbread
- Afternoon Tea Menu …
- Chicken, apple and red cabbage puff pastry pie ..
- Getting obsessed with deep fried ice cream …
- How to make the easiest deep fried vanilla ice cream …
- Orange Curd Recipe
- Malteser Tray Bake Recipe
Blogs I love and you will too
Tag Archives: cherry
This traybake uses the same batter mix as the Strawberry Vanilla Cake in the previous post but with a few little changes to make it into something completely different. I’ve highlighted in red the changes needed from the vanilla sponge … Continue reading
Many people will have heard of Rocky Roads. They are an amazing chocolate covered treat made with marshmallows, cherries and biscuits. It is hard to get them wrong and are dead easy to make, but I have had inferior ones. … Continue reading