- Coconut Chocolate Balls …
- Beers with Breakfast comes to Norwich
- Don’t we all deserve to be treated with dignity?
- Chocolate Mint Tiffins
- Chocca Mocha Cake
- Gluten Free Baking
- Norfolk Black Aberdeen Beef Brisket in Cranberry and Red Wine …
- Norfolk Knobs
- Norfolk Bramley Apple Flapjacks
- Apple and cinnamon hot cross buns …
- Super easy rich fruit cake recipe …
- Gooey Chocolate Brownies – delicious!
- Afternoon Tea Series – Raspberry and Almond Slice
- Afternoon Tea Series – Lavender Shortbread
- Afternoon Tea Menu …
- Chicken, apple and red cabbage puff pastry pie ..
- Getting obsessed with deep fried ice cream …
- How to make the easiest deep fried vanilla ice cream …
- Orange Curd Recipe
- Malteser Tray Bake Recipe
Blogs I love and you will too
Tag Archives: Golden syrup
These moist apple flapjacks have been my absolute best seller this week at The Mill and I wish I had have made them sooner! Everyone seems to love flapjacks and with the added moisture and flavour of Norfolk Bramley apples … Continue reading
This is another super delicious and very easy recipe. I love maltesers and having them coated in more chocolate and syrup is the ultimate malteser experience! Difficulty – Very easy Ingredients 100 grams butter 200 grams dark chocolate 3 tablespoons golden syrup … Continue reading