- Coconut Chocolate Balls …
- Beers with Breakfast comes to Norwich
- Don’t we all deserve to be treated with dignity?
- Chocolate Mint Tiffins
- Chocca Mocha Cake
- Gluten Free Baking
- Norfolk Black Aberdeen Beef Brisket in Cranberry and Red Wine …
- Norfolk Knobs
- Norfolk Bramley Apple Flapjacks
- Apple and cinnamon hot cross buns …
- Super easy rich fruit cake recipe …
- Gooey Chocolate Brownies – delicious!
- Afternoon Tea Series – Raspberry and Almond Slice
- Afternoon Tea Series – Lavender Shortbread
- Afternoon Tea Menu …
- Chicken, apple and red cabbage puff pastry pie ..
- Getting obsessed with deep fried ice cream …
- How to make the easiest deep fried vanilla ice cream …
- Orange Curd Recipe
- Malteser Tray Bake Recipe
Blogs I love and you will too
Tag Archives: Powdered sugar
I always have a jar of Camp chicory and coffee essence in the cupboard ready for whisking up a yummy coffee cake but this time I decided to combine both coffee and chocolate. You can always add a bit more … Continue reading
These brownies are the best I have ever tasted! Ok so self praise is no praise. Give them a go and let me know how you get on. I had never realised how varied brownies can be – from brownies … Continue reading