- Coconut Chocolate Balls …
- Beers with Breakfast comes to Norwich
- Don’t we all deserve to be treated with dignity?
- Chocolate Mint Tiffins
- Chocca Mocha Cake
- Gluten Free Baking
- Norfolk Black Aberdeen Beef Brisket in Cranberry and Red Wine …
- Norfolk Knobs
- Norfolk Bramley Apple Flapjacks
- Apple and cinnamon hot cross buns …
- Super easy rich fruit cake recipe …
- Gooey Chocolate Brownies – delicious!
- Afternoon Tea Series – Raspberry and Almond Slice
- Afternoon Tea Series – Lavender Shortbread
- Afternoon Tea Menu …
- Chicken, apple and red cabbage puff pastry pie ..
- Getting obsessed with deep fried ice cream …
- How to make the easiest deep fried vanilla ice cream …
- Orange Curd Recipe
- Malteser Tray Bake Recipe
Blogs I love and you will too
Author Archives: Claire Sullivan
These used to be my absolute favourite treat in the school canteen. I remember eating one every day! Probably not good for me but hey ho. I suppose it’s like a homemade bounty bar only the size of Jupiter. Total … Continue reading
Beers with Breakfast comes to Norwich.
I want to share two things with you today – a short story and an old Gypsy recipe. Off we trot to Waitrose to have a mooch and of course partake of the free coffee on offer (I’m not sure … Continue reading
I’m always pushed for time, so I need quick easy recipes that taste yummy. I was experimenting one day not so long ago with the tonne of mint growing in my garden, and came up with mint chocolate tiffin. Boy … Continue reading
I always have a jar of Camp chicory and coffee essence in the cupboard ready for whisking up a yummy coffee cake but this time I decided to combine both coffee and chocolate. You can always add a bit more … Continue reading
An increasing number of people are intolerant to gluten or have chosen to remove it from their diets. However by removing gluten you can still enjoy cakes and yummy treats with a few simple tips from Louisa Kiddle who has her very … Continue reading
I have always thought that meat should be completely thawed before cooking. So when I needed to whiz up a delicious Sunday roast for friends and family I popped to my friends and picked up a delicious Black Aberdeen Angus … Continue reading