- Beers with Breakfast comes to Norwich
- Don’t we all deserve to be treated with dignity?
- Chocolate Mint Tiffins
- Chocca Mocha Cake
- Gluten Free Baking
- Norfolk Black Aberdeen Beef Brisket in Cranberry and Red Wine …
- Norfolk Knobs
- Norfolk Bramley Apple Flapjacks
- Apple and cinnamon hot cross buns …
- Super easy rich fruit cake recipe …
- Gooey Chocolate Brownies – delicious!
- Afternoon Tea Series – Raspberry and Almond Slice
- Afternoon Tea Series – Lavender Shortbread
- Afternoon Tea Menu …
- Chicken, apple and red cabbage puff pastry pie ..
- Getting obsessed with deep fried ice cream …
- How to make the easiest deep fried vanilla ice cream …
- Orange Curd Recipe
- Malteser Tray Bake Recipe
- Traditional Irish Soda Farls
Blogs I love and you will too
Category Archives: The Building Blocks of Baking
Beers with Breakfast comes to Norwich.
I want to share two things with you today – a short story and an old Gypsy recipe. Off we trot to Waitrose to have a mooch and of course partake of the free coffee on offer (I’m not sure … Continue reading
Hot cross buns are a traditional Easter favourite and I want to share a recipe I have adapted that creates the most wonderfully moist and delicious apple and cinnamon hot cross buns. History of the Hot Cross Buns The first … Continue reading
This was the most favoured cake on the afternoon tea menu. It is deliciously moist and uses fresh raspberries to cover the base although I am sure you could use a variety of fruits. There are three components to the … Continue reading
After watching last weeks food and drink I was inspired by Monica Galletti cooking with her children at least once a week. I thought if Monica can do that then I’m sure I can try as well. It probably won’t … Continue reading
I do a lot of research when I bake or cook anything. I look at many different recipes, try a few, adapt them to make the more to my taste. I once came across a well-known professional cake bakers page and they … Continue reading